This article contains a list of 2011 Drama films. Drama films provide a more realistic approach towards life and enlighten some emotional and shocking aspects of lives of different people. Apart from providing entertainment, these movies leave the viewers with lesson for their lives. Following is the list of the drama movies of 2011.
1. Crazy stupid love. This is a movie filled with romance, comedy and drama. The movie shows how a man tries to move on in his life when his wife decides to divorce him. However, trying every way to move on, this guy realizes that there is something that is stopping him. It is a good movie.
2. Rise of the Planet of the Apes. A science fiction movie about genetically engineered specie, Apes. The movie shows that how this specie, which is a creation of human, poses a great threat to the human race. it is an overall good movie.
3. The help. It is a good movie about three girls who get united on a common mission for the betterment of the society. It is a good movie showing the power of love and friendship.
4. Drive. This movie is based on the life of an amazing stunt driver, and a part time businessman. Watch this movie to get into an amazing crime scene filled with danger.
5. The girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Based on the story of a famous novel, this movie shows how a journalist and an amazing computer hacker team up to unleash the dreadful truths in the history of a family.
6. Footloose. It is a fun-filled movie with a touch of romance in it. The movie shows how a guy challenges the break the rules of a city. It is a good movie overall.
7. I am number 4. The movie tells the story of a young guy who has been striving hard to save his life. Surrounded by enemies, this guy moves from one town to the other, changing identities for his protection.
8. The Descendants. This movie is about a man who starts developing a greater bond with his daughter after the death of his wife. It is a good movie filled with love, challenges and problems.
9. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn- Part 1. This is the second last movie of the Twilight series. The movie shows the life of Bella and Edward after they get married, and the problems they have to face. The movie turned out to be much better than its previous parts.
Pictures retrieved from www.rottentomatoes.com, www.collider.com, www.urchinmovement.com, www.screencrush.com