This article contains information regarding drama videos for kids. There is colossal number of movies available for children. While there are some movies that provide utmost entertainment, there are others as well that teach people a lesson to be better human beings. Following are some of the best movies for children.
1. Home Alone. This is an extremely funny and dun-filled movie for kids. It shows how a boy is left alone at home when his family goes on a vacation. See this hilarious movie to find out how this kid defeats some burglars when they try to break into his house. It is a good and worth-watching movie.
2. Casper. You have surely heard about ghosts. But have you ever heard about a friendly ghost? Well then see this movie to find out how a friendly ghost is like.
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Based on a famous novel for children, this movie is based on the life of a poor boy who loves chocolate. The movie shows how this boy gets the opportunity to visit the world’s greatest chocolate factory where he can eat as much as he can! It is a great and fun-filled movie.
4. Toy Story. Which kid does not love toys? Of course everyone does. This movie takes the viewers into the magical world of toys where each toy strives to be the favorite of its owner. It is a nice movie.
5. A Little romance. This movie is about a cute relationship of love between a boy and a girl. See the movie to get a feeling of childhood love which no one can forget.
6. Duma. Do you like fierce animals? Well, then you must watch this movie. It shows how a boy becomes the best friend of a cheetah who protects and supports him in every way possible. It is a good movie based on relationship of humans with animals.
7. Lady and the Tramp. This is a cartoon movie by Walt Disney. It shows the relationships between a male and a female dog.
8. About a boy. This is a good movie showing how a little boy changes a criminal into a good human being. It is a movie worth watching.
Pictures retrieved from www.thepicturehouse.org, www.tribute.ca, www.cristinaglez.com, www.ew.com