This article contains a list of 2003 films. There were a lot of good movies released in this year. These movies belonged to different genres and categories. However, many of them left a deep mark in the minds of people and gave them a reason to smile, care, love and feel. Here are some of the movies of 2003.
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. This is the first movie of the Pirates of the Caribbean series. The movie takes its viewers on a dangerous and interesting mission filled with action. It is also an amazing movie.
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. This is the last movie in “The Lord of the Rings” series. This movie concludes this series and exhibits how courage, power and determination could change the world no matter how much huge enemy one has. It is full of action and adventure.
3. Finding Nemo. The animated movie revolves around the life of a clownfish Marlin, and its son Nemo. The movie shows how Marlin goes on an adventurous journey to find his son when they both are suddenly separate. It is fun-filled movie full of comedy and adventure.
4. Love Actually. It is an amazing romantic movie with a flavor of comedy. The movie revolves around the love stories of some people in London. The movie show that after passing through a lot of things, these couples finally unite on the Christmas evening. It is a very good movie.
5. Old School. The movie shows how three friends revive their old college days by starting their own off-campus fraternity. It is an amazing, hilarious movie.
6. How to lose a guy in 10 days. The movie shows what happens when a girl and a guy with totally opposite aims meet. While the girl needs to dump the guy in 10 days, the guy is on a mission to make a girl fall for him in 10 days. See this hilarious movie to see which side the story goes.
7. Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman. This is an amazing animated movie about the famous superhero Batman. The movie shows how Batman tries to unleash the secret behind a lady who claims to be Batwoman, and ends up in an even interesting mission. It is a good movie.
8. Lost in Translation. The movie shows how a guy and girl who are fed up of their lives meet in Tokyo. The weekend they spend together given them a chance to rediscover themselves. It is quite a good movie.
Pictures retrieved www.rogerebert.com, www.stageleft-stlouis.blogspot.com, www.bakingdomesticityallthingsmini.blogspot.com, www.grolschfilmworks.com