This article contains a list of 2006 comedy films. Comedy movies have a tendency to bring a smile on a person’s face and make him laugh. Maybe this is the reason why comedy movies are a favorite of a colossal number of people all over the world. If anyone has not watch comedy movies, he has watched nothing. Following is a list of 2006 comedy films.
1. Accepted. This is an exuberant movie about some students who get rejected from universities. However, not losing hope, they initiate a University of their own where they planned to accept students like them. See the movie to know what happens next in this hilarious scenario. It is a great movie.
2. She’s the man. Desperate of being in the boys’ football team, a girl disguises herself as a boy to prove her talent. However, it does not look as simple as it sounds. Soon she realizes that this might break the heart of many people. It is also a good movie.
3. The Benchwarmers. Ever thought about making up for the time you wasted when you were young? Well watch this movie then. The movie shows how three guys form a baseball team to compete against other talented teams. It is an average movie overall.
4. John Tucker Must Die. This movie is based on the life of a young stud and three girls who were his girlfriends. The movie shows how these three girls unite in order to take revenge from this guy for breaking their heart. Watch the movie to see how life becomes a disaster for this guy.
5. Click.The movie revolves around the life of a busy man who does not have much time for his family. However, everything just starts to be good once he finds a magical remote with which to control many actions of his life! It is a good movie filled with romance, comedy and fantasy.
6. Little Miss Sunshine. The movie shows how a family goes with their daughter to support her in a competition. However, it turns out to be much more hilarious than anyone could think.
7. The Holiday. This is a good movie filled with romance and comedy. The movie shows how two women exchange their houses due to being tired with their routine. However, soon they discover new things in life due to this change.
8. The Break-up. This movie is based on an amalgamation of romance, comedy and drama. The movie shows how a couple tries to break up after two years of their relationship. It is a good movie.
Pictures retrieved www.rlslog.net, www.kidzworld.com, www.chroniclelive.co.uk, www.rogerebert.com, www.hosokinema.com