This article contains a list of 2008 family films. It is true that there is nothing in this world that can replace the companionship of one’s family members. However, unfortunately nowadays people find less time to spend with their families. Under these conditions, family movies provide us an amazing opportunity to spend a quality time with our families. Following is a list of 2008 family films.
1. Marley and Me. It is a humorous family movie with a flavor of romance in it. The movie shows how a couple adopts a dog, Marley, who becomes a favorite. Soon the dog becomes an integral part of their lives.
2. WALL-E. Set up in the year 2700, the animated movie shows the adventurous journey of a robot. The movie shows how the robot discovers his feelings and starts on a mission to make his dream come true. It is an amazing movie which everyone must watch.
3. High School Musical 3: Senior Year. This is the third movie of its series. It is an overall good movie showing how a bunch of students spend their exciting senior year at college.
4. Journey to the Center of the Earth. It is an adventurous, animated family movie. The movie shows how a bunch of kids use a book as a map and start their journey towards the center of the Earth.
5. Spy School. It is true that people do not believe a liar, even when he is telling a truth. The movie shows how a guy, trusted by no one, hears about the kidnap of President’s daughter. With no other option left, the guy himself sets off to fight this hefty mission. It is a less than average movie.
6. Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. Set up in the year 1934,the movie shows the life of a young American girl, Kit. It is an average movie to watch.
7. Meet Dave. This is an adventurous, science-fiction, family movie. The movie shows how a bunch of aliens come to Earth in the hope to save their own world. However, what the people do not know is that the spaceship of these aliens looks perfectly like a normal human being! It is a good movie to watch.
8. College road trip. It is a humorous movie about a college girl. While the young girl is finding ways of getting independent, see the movie to know how her father, who is a policeman, shatters her dreams. It is a good movie for passing time.
Pictures retrieved from www.betweennapsontheporch.net, www.web.orange.co.uk, www.d4nations.com