This article contains a list of 2009 comedy films. The year 2013 undoubtedly turned out to be a producer of colossal number of high quality movies. While there had been amazing movies in the genre of romance, thriller and action; the comedy films released in this year also comprised of brilliant master pieces which brought the imagination of people to whole new level. Following is the list of these comedy movies.
1. 17 Again. Ever though what would be it like to be 17 again in your life? Well watch this amazing movie to know how it feels and what really happens.
2. He’s just not that into you. This is a romantic movie with a touch of drama and comedy. The movie revolves around the life of some couples and peeks into their romantic lives and their problems. It is a good movie.
3. Up. It is a fantabulous animated movie by Walt Disney Pictures. The movie shows how a 78 year old man, who had always wished to go on an adventure throughout his life, starts off an amazing journey with an 8 year old. The movie stands to be an amazing mixture of adventure, comedy, fantasy and drama.
4. The Hangover.This is the first movie of the amazing Hangover series. The movie takes its viewers on another fun-filled and hilarious journey. Watch this movie to join the three best friends on a mission full of laughter. It is an amazing movie.
5. Adventureland. It is a good movie with a touch of romance. It shows how a guy meets the girl of his dreams in the most unexpected place. See this movie to go on a humorous adventure.
6. I Love You, Man. This movie is a complete laughter therapy. The movie is based on the life of a man who in recently engaged. It shows how this man has to choose between his newly formed friend and his fiancé in the end. It is a hilarious movie.
7. The Proposal. This is another fun-filled movie. It shows how a girl makes his employee to marry her in order to retain her visa in US. It is an amazing movie to watch.
8. It’s Complicated. This movie is an amalgamation of romance, feelings and comedy. It shows how a couple goes through the process of divorce. It is an overall good movie.
Pictures retrieved from www.collider.com, www.theguardian.com, www.ne3ma.tumblr.com