This article contains a list of 2010 comedy films. There is not anyone in this world who does not like to smile or laugh. But what happens when we fall short of reasons to laugh due to the hectic routine of the world? Well, comedy movies give you an amazing opportunity to laugh and spend a quality time. Following is a list of comedy movies of 2010.
1. Easy A. The movie revolves around the life of a young girl in college. The movie shows how this girl uses a little lie about losing her virginity to get famous in school. It is an average movie to watch.
2. Kick-Ass. It is a hilarious and fun-filled movie about a boy who is quite inspired by comics. The movie shows how this guy sets off to become a super-hero named ‘Kick-Ass’. However, see this movie to know how a super-hero without superpowers is like! It is an amazing movie.
3. Despicable Me. Being the first movie of the ‘Despicable Me’ series, the movie takes its viewers yet on an amazing adventure full of comedy and crime. It is a good movie, but its second part proved to be much better.
4. Toy Story 3. This is the third movie of the ‘Toy Story’ series. The movie takes its viewers to an adventurous journey filled with comedy and love. See this movie to be a part of the amazing world of toys.
5. Killers. See this movie to know what happens when a girl suddenly gets to know three years after her marriage that his husband is an international spy. The movie is a rare mixture of action, comedy, romance and thriller.
6. Love and other Drugs. This is a good comedy movie filled with romance. The movie shows how a girl, who likes to be free, falls for a guy who is ‘perfect’ for her. Sooner they start developing a closer bond which they never thought about before.
7. Grown Ups. This is the first movie of the ‘Grown Ups’ series. The movie shows how some best friends get together with their family to go on a hilarious and fun-filled journey.
8. Valentine’s Day. The movie revolves around the life of 10 different people whose lives become interconnected on the Valentines’ Day. It is a good movie with a touch of romance.
Pictures retrieved from www.rottentomatoes.com, www.dramacrazy.us, www.walhill.com, www.zimbio.com