This article contains a list of 2010 family films. It is true that there is nothing in this world that can replace the companionship of one’s family members. However, unfortunately nowadays people find less time to spend with their families. Under these conditions, family movies provide us an amazing opportunity to spend a quality time with our families. Following is a list of 2010 family films.
1. Despicable Me. Being the first movie of the ‘Despicable Me’ series, the movie takes its viewers yet on an amazing adventure full of comedy and crime. It is a good movie, but its second part proved to be much better.
2. Gulliver’s Travels. Finally the famous tale is available in the form of a movie. The movie shows how a guy named Gulliver saves some tiny people form their enemies.
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly hollows Part I. The first part of the last movie of the Harry Potter series, the movie shows how Harry potter tries to find the Horcruxes before Voldermort does, and destroy them. Watch this movie to show know how Harry potter and his two best friends fight the evil forces to defeat Voldermort. It is an amazing movie.
4. Megamind. The movie revolves around the life of a super-villain, Megamind. The movie shows how Megamind creates an enemy for him to defeat, as this gives him pleasure. However, soon he realizes that the enemy he created is a threat to the world and hence Megamind remains the only hope to protect the innocent people. It is a good movie.
5. Alice in the Wonderland. Starring Johnny Depp as the mad hatter, Walt Disney’s movie ‘Alice in the Wonderland’ portrays an amazing and exciting adventure. It is a good movie to watch.
6. Toy Story 3. This is the third movie of the ‘Toy Story’ series. The movie takes its viewers to an adventurous journey filled with comedy and love. See this movie to be a part of the amazing world of toys.
7. The Last Airbender. A fiction movie based on the Journey of the last Airbender, specie which has the power to manipulate Air, Water, Earth and Fire. Watch this interesting movie to see how this last Airbender strives to survive restore peace in the world.
8. Letters to the God. This is a great emotional and motivational movie. It shows how a boy writes letters to God after he is diagnosed with cancer.
Pictures retrieved www.teaser-trailer.com, www.aceshowbiz.com, www.impawards.com, www.monkeypuzzlepress.com