This article contains a list of 2011 comedy films. In this busy world, people often find reasons to smile. To let off all the problems and worries and to spend some quality time smiling and laughing is what many people long for. Comedy movies provide an amazing opportunity to people to smile with an open heart. Following is a list of comedy films of the year 2011.
1. Crazy stupid love. This is a movie filled with romance, comedy and drama. The movie shows how a man tries to move on in his life when his wife decides to divorce him. However, trying every way to move on, this guy realizes that there is something that is stopping him. It is a good movie.
2. Friend with benefits. The movie revolves around the life of a girl and a boy who have problems committing in a relationship. The movie shows how they both restrict their friendship to a purely physical relation. However, soon they get to know that avoiding feelings is not that simple. It is a good movie filled with comedy and romance.
3. Footloose. It is a fun-filled movie with a touch of romance in it. The movie shows how a guy challenges the break the rules of a city. It is a good movie overall.
4. Horrible Bosses. The movie revolves around the lives of three people who are fed up of their bosses. The movie shows how these three devise a plan to get rid of their bosses. It is a hilarious movie.
5. Just Go with It. The movie shows how a plastic surgeon tries to win the love of a much-younger lady. With a series of lies in order to protect his relation, this guy gets entangled in a set of problems that could make anyone laugh. It is a good overall movie with a touch of romance in it.
6. The Descendants. This movie is about a man who starts developing a greater bond with his daughter after the death of his wife. It is a good movie filled with love, challenges and problems.
7. No strings attached. Another comedy movie based on the lives of two people who do not want to commit. The movie shows how they end up being friends just for being physical, without having any strings attached. However, soon they realize that this has developed into something much greater, and unpredictable. It is an average movie to watch.
8. The Hangover Part II. This is the second part of the Hangover series. It takes the viewers on another fun-filled and hilarious adventure that makes them laugh till the end. It is an amazing movie and a delight for comedy-lovers.
Pictures retrieved from www.artcorner.com, www.foxsearchlight.com, www.brightestyoungthings.com