This article contains a list of 2012 comedy films. The year 2012 undoubtedly turned out to be a producer of colossal number of high quality movies. While there had been amazing movies in the genre of romance, thriller and action; the comedy films released in this year also comprised of brilliant master pieces which brought the imagination of people to whole new level. Following is the list of these comedy movies.
1. This Means War. It is a hilarious, fun-filled movie. The movie develops the story of two top CIA agents, who are also best friends, who fall in love with the same girl. Watch this movie to see what happens when both of them us their best of potentials to win the heart of his pretty lady. It is a good movie to watch.
2. What to expect when you’re expecting. Based on the story of a novel, the movie revolves around the life of four interconnected couples, who are going through the same phase of their life. The movie shows how they realize in the end that everything does not happen the way one expects it to happen.
3. The first time. The feelings, emotions and memories of doing something first time last a life-time. The movie shows how a couple, who fall in love for the very first time with each other, deal with their relationship. It is a sweet movie, especially for teenagers with a touch of comedy.
4. LOL. The movie is based on the story of a college girl. The movie shows how the girl’s mother realizes the communication gap between them and tries to fill it up. It is an average movie to watch.
5. Ted.What happens when you are on the verge of losing your best friend? Well, this movie shows the cute relationship between a guy and his best friend, his living Teddy-Bear! Watch the movie to know how these two stick together in times of need, and form an amazing friendship story with a lot of comedy and fun in it.
6. Jump Street 21. The movie develops a plot in which two friends, who are undercover cops, are given a mission to investigate happening as a college. It is a good movie showing how these two feel getting back in an environment which they once hated.
7. The Guilt trip. The movie shows how a guy and his mother go off on a funny, hilarious trip. It is an average movie to watch.
8. Bachelorette. This is a movie about the bachelorette party of a lady who is soon going to get married. It is an average movie as well.
Pictures retrieved from www.theguardian.com, www.rogerebert.com, www.stateoftheunionsquare.com