This article contains a list of 2012 family films. One of the best feelings in a person’s life is to spend time with his family.
If there is anything which acts as a reason for spending quality time with the family, then it is surely a blessing.
Family movies give us an amazing opportunity to spend quality time with our family members.
Here is a list of 2012 family films.
1. Brave. This is an amazing movie about a young girl who is a King’s daughter. The movie shows how a witch gives the young girl a fatal curse.
The girl now must unleash the secrets behind getting rid of the curse and show the world what true bravery is.
2. Dr. Seuss’ the Lorax.The movie is based on the life of a guy who sets off to discover how he can win the heart of the girl of his dreams.
Soon he is yet to realize that the solution to his question lies in the life of Lorax. It is an average movie to watch.
3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days. This is the third movie in this amazing and hilarious film series. It is a good movie.
4. Rise of the Guardians. The movie shows how some of the top super-heroes of the world come together for a mission.
The mission stands to be the protection of the world from evil spirits. It is a great movie filled with action and adventure.
5. Journey 2: The mysterious Island. This is the sequel to the movie “Journey to the center of the Earth”.
The movie shows how a guy sets off with his father to unleash the deep secrets of a mysterious yet amazing island. It is an above average movie.
6. Ted.What happens when you are on the verge of losing your best friend?
Well, this movie shows the cute relationship between a guy and his best friend, his living Teddy-Bear!
Watch the movie to know how these two stick together in times of need, and form an amazing friendship story.
7. Ice Age: Continental Drift. Like the previous movies of the ‘Ice Age’ series, this movie turned out to be a delight for its followers.
The movie takes the viewers on another amazing adventure full of fun and dangers.
8. 16-Love. This movie is based on the life of a 16 year old girl who rediscovers love in her life.
It is a good family movie to watch.
Pictures retrieved www.lauravanarendonkbaugh.com, www.voraciousfilmgoer.blogspot.com, www.rottentomatoes.com, www.flicksandbits.com