This article contains a list of 2013 Drama Films. While every other genre of films can individually build up the base of a movie, drama is a category which comes with a mixture of other genres whether it is romance, comedy or thriller. These movies provide us a glimpse of the real problems and challenges of life. Following is a list of 2013 drama films.
1. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. The movie shows the story of Walter Mitty, who takes a break from his everyday life to go off on an adventurous journey full of dangers and mysteries. It is an average movie to watch.
2. Her. Ever wondered having a relationship with any device which in very close to you? Well, see this movie to see how a man develops a relationship with an operating system which he bought. It is quite a good movie.
3. The Wolf of the Wall Street. It is a great movie about a New York stockbroker who makes his way to the top by illegal means. Watch this movie to see the story of his amazing and somehow messed-up life.
4. American Hustle. Watch this movie to see how two con-men work with the FBI on a dangerous mission. It is a good movie.
5. 12 Years a Slave. It is an amazing movie showing the importance of freedom. It shows how a free man was sold as a slave. He spends 12 precious years of his life in this slavery. However, in the 12th year he got a chance to be free and once again smell the scent of freedom!
6. Pain and Gain. The movie revolves around the life of three body-builders. The movie shows how they end up getting in danger when they carry out a kidnapping plan.
7. The Great Gatsby. It is another great movie showing a combination of romance and drama. See this movie to know the great and sad life of the great Gatsby.
8. The Book thief. Set in the time of World War 2, this movie is based on the life of a young courageous girl who transforms the life of some people. It is an average movie to watch.
Pictures retrieved from www.towleroad.com, www.thetimes.co.uk, www.thecrat.com, www.telegraph.co.uk