This article contains a list of 2013 family films. There is nothing better than a reason which could unite a family and allow it to spend some time together. Family movies provide this amazing opportunity to the viewers to forget all their worries and spend a quality time with their family members. Here is a list of these movies.
1. Frozen. Ranked amongst the top animated movies of 2013, Frozen is an amazing fun-filled adventurous movie. It shows the story of some people who team up and go on a dangerous adventure. Their aim stands to save their one and only ‘Frozen’ kingdom from enemies.
2. Monsters University. It is a movie based on friendship, with a flavor of comedy in it. It shows how two monsters, who could not withstand each other, became best friends. It is also a good movie.
3. Oz: The Great and Powerful. The movie shows how a simple magician is thought of as the Wizard of Oz by a race of people. The movie shows how this guy, with his intelligence and tricks, convinces the people that he is a real wizard and hence save the people from evil forces. It is an average movie to watch.
4. We’re the Millers. A really good family movie with a lot of comedy and fun in it. The movie shows how a guy sets up an ‘artificial’ family for a mission, but ends up getting close to them.
5. I used to be darker. It is a family movie about relationship and love. The movie revolves around the life of a girl who takes refuge from danger in her uncles’ house. However, soon she finds herself in the middle of a land of feelings and emotions.
6. Despicable Me 2. This is the second movie of the ‘Despicable Me’ series. It is a full doze of laughter and fun which intends to make you laugh due to the amazing characters and scenes. It turned out to be much better than its previous part.
7. The Croods. It is an adventurous movie, again full of comedy. It shows how a hilarious family goes off on an amazing adventure. It is also a really good movie.
8. Angels sing. The movie is based on the life of a guy who tries hard to forget Christmas due to harsh memories associated with it. However, soon he realizes that the solution to his problems lie in facing the truth. It is a good family movie.
Pictures retrieved www.margaretperry.org, www.artsfuse.org, www.empireonline.com